Apprentice Program 2017
PURPOSE: TO PROVIDE A ONE-TIME APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM TO ELIGIBLE YOUNG ADULTS FROM AGES 17 TO 25. THE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM WILL CONSIST OF PAIRING WITH ONE-ONE MENTORING FROM A BUSINESS LEADER, DIGITAL TRAINING RESOURCES INCLUDING ON DEMAND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AUDIOS,VIDEOS, AND COLLABORATION SPACE.
1. Applicant must be 17 to 25 years old at the time of graduation
2. Applicant must demonstrate exceptional drive and passion for improvement.
3. Application must be willing to commit at least 5 hours per week to apply to the curriculum/ mentoring sessions.
4. Applicant must be free at least 1 year of any convictions; by way of restitution or completion of any mandatory penalty.
5. Applicant must not have a drug or alcohol problem. If previous issues, must be 1 year sober.
6. Applicant must have access to a phone and the Internet.
We require two letters of recommendation. Your references should not be related to you. Please ask your recommenders to email the recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure they include their contact information. The subject line should read "Your Name - Recommendation for Scholarship".